We have selected 25 talented designers from the Ghanaian design community to take part in an intensive training course. Our aim is to boost the skills and knowledge of this group of design ambassadors through inspirational talks, expert trainers and real client cases to work on.
At the end of this training the designers have the opportunity to be a part of an exchange program with design studios in the Netherlands.
The sessions feature inspiring talks and workshops from the following design ambassadors:
• Sunita Kragbe, CEO of Basecamp Initiative (Gh)
• Giulia Calabretta, Associate Professor of Strategic Value
of Design at Delft University of Technology (NL).
• Eyram Tawia, CEO game design studio Leti Arts (Gh)
• Claudia Mayer, creative business coach (Nl)
• Tosh Juma, director of IDEO Nairobi (Ke)
• Céline Lamée, graphic designer and director of Lava Beijing (Nl)
• Nana K. Duah, creative director and photographer (Gh)
• Ama van Dantzig, cofounder of social design studio Dr Monk (NL/Gh)
And other experts tba!
Running over a series of weeks the sessions
focussed on the following topics:
Value of Design and Pitching (30 Sept)
Budget and Pricing (5 Oct)
Project Management (14 Oct)
Client Communication (21 Oct)